System Overview – Sales & Distribution
Sales - Module Overview
The sales module offers following functionality to users
- Definition of customers of various kinds, consignee, standard commercial terms,territories, and areas
- Definition of product pricing policies, discounts, and price lists,Sales forecasting.
- Receipt of inquiry from customer, facility to give quotation, to receive orders from regular customers as well as orders against specific quotations.
- Integration with FG stores, packing list generation, invoicing, and dispatch.
- Update of accounts receivables, stocks, and excise balances.
- Facility to setup sales targets for customers and for locations in terms of turnover and product quantities
- Reporting giving sales and order registers, pending and overdue orders, sales analysis, and performance against targets.
- Facility to calculate discounts based on performance.
- Facility to make commercial invoice, pre-shipment documents and other export documentation.
- After sales service – complaint handling, warranty claim settlement.
Sales - Flow Diagram