Payroll - Module Overview
The payroll module offers following functionality to users
- Definition of a multi-location setup for employees with facility of location-wise selective payroll processing and reporting. System allows definition of specific ‘periods of salary’ for processing and other time-office related information as shifts, holidays,‘Off’, and leave structure of employees.
- Definition of employee departments, categories, grades, designations, salary structure, and method of calculation. Salary structure covers for heads of earning, deduction, and cost to company (CTC). Also definition of ‘Employee Master’ holding personnel and payroll related information of all employees.
- Specification of perks, benefits, and reimbursements that are paid against voucher with facility to impose ‘Limits’ and reporting of ‘Balance’.
- Time office – in and out entry that also can have swap card interface. In case of swap card, data can be directly picked up to Oracle database.
- Generation of shift schedule considering weekly rotational duties and variable weekly off.
- Facility for on line application for leave, leave accounting, recording of outstation duties and temporary duties on ‘Gate Pass’. There can be adjustments and corrections in the date related to leave, time, and overtime.
- Calculation of salary and wages. The calculation can be made for a specific category or a specific location and facility of salary transfer to bank of employee. System facilitates storing of salary history and reporting on that.
- Accounting of loans and advances and deductions against them. The loans may be by company it self or availed from financial institutions. There is a seamless integration with finance module for loan and advance deduction.
- Calculation of arrears, bonus, gratuity, annual payments, retirement, termination etc. The arrears are also calculated for leaves sanctioned at a later date.Calculation and reporting related to provident fund, insurance, and taxes. The process covers for PF, FPF, ESIC, PT, IT and also generates all thestandard formats as prescribed by respective departments for easy submission. The income-taxrelated procedure covers calculation of provisional and final income-tax liability, recording of investments, deduction of TDS, ‘Scheduling’ of 'Deduction’, and generations of reports for filing of IT returns – also including printing of FORM 16 for employees.
- Generation of monthly salary JV, bank vouchers, and loan payment vouchers. Calculation of cost to company (CTC), and estimation of payroll budgets Generation and printing of standard letters to employees.This covers letters like appointment, joining, confirmation and soon.
Payroll - Flow Diagram